Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogs

This evening I have gotten lost in the Internet. Blogs really amaze me. There's so much you can learn from other people. You also realize that you may not be the only person who has tedious projects that you've been putting off for a long time.

I visited this blog: http://www.nikkishell.typepad.com/wardroberefashion and realized that we all have buttons to add, seams to hem and other things to mend. Thank GOD I'm not the only one. I have like 6 dresses that either need a new zipper, buttons or hems sewn. I mean, I am going to sell these clothes once they've been repaired, but between all of the other things I have going on right now, I just have not found the time.

I have so much to do tomorrow. I need to list some new items in my store, I need to finish out my new order of onesies, ship the order I've just completed, take care of Dominic, estate sales-Guess what??? I bet I don't get half of it done.

No comments: