Saturday, January 3, 2009

New year = clean slate

I know that 2008 was a bad year for many people. I personally, had an okay year. I don't have much to complain about. I did not lose any money because I had none invested (you can't lose what you don't have, right???). 2008 brought many great things to me. I am thankful to have a beautiful son who is healthy:I've had a chance to reflect on my life over the past few weeks and know that I want to do something exciting and challenging in 2009. Now that my vintage clothing collection is gone, I can now place my focus on designing. I whole heartedly want my collection to be amazing. I was going to focus on infant/toddler wear made of organic cotton however, with the new Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act, I apparently will be required to peform costly testing on all children's clothing items, which I unfortunately cannot afford. I'm not giving up, but I am thinking that I will shift my focus to women's wear-things that I like to wear, but can never find in the store. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: