Friday, January 30, 2009

Strange dream: Includes Jay Leno

The topic of my post is really weird, I know, I know. Tonight, I started going through an old spiral notebook from college. I used it for school and also as a journal. I just came across an old dream I had written about:

This dream must have been back around 1999 or 2000:

The other night, I dreamt I was on vacation and Jay Leno's mother was my grandmother (I guess that would have made me his daugther or something like that). She lived in Paris-I guess we were both in Paris and Jay Leno just happened to stop by her flat. He left his Gucci bags on the curb and went up to her flat. There was a fire and the windows blew out - sort of like an explosion. He rescued us and then went back to the curb, only to find his bags had been stolen.

What's up with this dream? I can't believe I wrote this down.

No comments: